Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Challenge Updates

Here are the challenges I have completed so far over at Stuff to Scrap.

Color Challenge:
The colors we had to use were Red, White and Blue. I scrapped my father-in-law, Clark, when he was in the Army, back in the day!

Template Challenge:
This month the template challenge was a bit different. Instead of creating a layout with a template that was given to us, we had to create our own template. We were given 5 or so shapes we HAD to use and this is what I came up with! You can download the template in both rectangle (8.5x11) and square (12x12) HERE!!! (both the rectangle and square are in the same download!)


Recipe Challenge:
To complete the recipe challenge, we had to scrap something we are obsessed with. The catch was it could not be a person, or a family member. I chose to scrap The Coronation of Josephine by David. I love this painting. It makes me wish I could live in the Louvre.


Use it or Lose it Challenge:
Here is my Layout for the Use it or lose it. The kit is really cute! If you can't tell, I am really obsessed with scrapping with a lot of white space right now. I go through stages. Soon I'll think that white space is boring and be moved onto something else!


Desktop Challenge:
I am on the Creative Team for Eva Marina Scraps. She is the host of the Desktop Challenge over at Stuff to Scrap, so I always participate in hers. I used her new kit "Celebrate" which has a great mix of American and Canadian elements and colors. It worked perfect for the picture of my friends who are American and Canadian!


Speed Scrap:
Here is my first speed scrap of the month. I had a hard time because I wasn't really feeling it, but I completed it and had a fun time!

1 comment:

Kristie Larsen said...

oh sheesh... you have been busy! I love the white space pages. its so striking for the picture to not have a lot of stuff on there. nice work on these.