Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSD Speed Scrap and Bingo

I participated today in the National Scrapbook Day Speed Scrap and Bingo Game over at Stuff to Scrap.

Here is the Layout I did for the speed scrap.

The instructions were:
1. Choose any 3 papers you want.
2. Use 1 paper for your background. Cut the other 2 into strips to border your layout (you'll
need 4 strips total.)
3. Choose 3 photos from the same event.
4. Be sure all 3 photos are the same shape, but make sure each one is slightly bigger than
the next. Position them any way you want on your layout.
5. Use some stitches or staples somewhere (buttons or brads are also acceptable)
6. Use at least 1 flower and 1 doodle to embellish. Use more if you like.
7. Give me a 2 word title. Date and journal if you wish.

I think it turned out pretty cute!

I was SO close to winning the Bingo game. We were playing to "blackout" and I had one word left when another scrapping gal won. I really enjoy bingo, so it was super fun! Too bad it is not National Scrapbook Day everyday!

No comments: