Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 to go!!!

I spend the better part of my "scrapbook time" trying to figure out how to make a custom shape. I was successful after looking online. My new favorite website is www.photoshopessentials.com for all your photoshop needs. Check it out if you need some help!

I was DREADING the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap this month. It was a journaling challenge. 75% of the layout had to be journaling, and there was only 1 small picture. UGH! I finally sat down last night and just started typing and didn't stop until I had filled the space. It reminded me of my Freshman English class at USU when we had to spend the first 10 min or so of class "free-writing" I need to do that more often!

This is the template we were given:


This is what I came up with.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You are so creative. I would have never thought to do a layout about that. But it's cute because of the story behind it!

Kristie Larsen said...

I LOVE This layout so much. The bright color, the circle journaling and the small pic are just the right sizes in just the right spots. its absolutely PERFECT!