Sunday, June 14, 2009

more, more, more oh my!

I had a good scrapping day! I churned out quite a few layouts!
I finished the Scraplift challenge from Stuff to Scrap, but I can't post it until the challenge is finished. It was a "telephone" game where the first person was sent a layout and they had to scraplift it and create their own layout. Then they sent it on to the next person etc etc until you are finished and you see how your layout compares to the original! As soon as the game is over I'll post the layout. I think mine turned out super cute!

I also finished the Song Lyric challenge. This one was a hard one! The lyrics were to the song "School's out" by Alice Cooper. I don't have any kids in school, and Greg and I are both graduated. I pulled out some graduation photos circa 2005 and made it work! GO AGGIES!!!

1 comment:

Kristie Larsen said...

Aggies rock!! Wait... were those our colors? just blue? man i don't remember anything from that time. how embarrassing.... love the layout! You is scrappin' KarazEE!